YULIYA'S FRONT SPLITS (OPEN LEVEL)
13 September 2019, Friday
700pm to 800pm
At PXD Playground, Robinson Studio
This class is open to all levels and is focused on improving the Front Splits Flexibility. Students will be warmed up and prep by Yuliya herself, to take on her front splits exercises and stretches.
Yuliya started in Rhythmic Gymnastics and Ballet, and spent the next 10 years and more in Sports Gymnastics after graduating from the Ballet academy.
With over 30 years of experience in Ballet and Gymnastics, Yuliya has worked as a Flexibility trainer for more than 17 years. Known for her stretching techniques, Yuliya is able to help many dancers speed up their flexibility progress. She has stretched and trained many Pole Dancers such as Anastasia Skukhtorova as well, helping them with their flexibility which is much needed in Pole Dancing.
Workshops booked are non-refundable and non-replaceable.
YULIYA'S FRONT SPLITS (13 SEP)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Replacement of these classes when purchased under promo can only be done with similar promotion workshops.
3. Any replacements has to be completed by the end of June.