TECHNIQUE X HANDSPRING
23 & 30 December Wednesday
815pm to 915pm
By instructor Louis/Dionne
at Robinson Studio
This class is recommended for students who have tried and are struggling with their handsprings. Students who wish to further improve the stability of their handsprings can join too.
A milestone trick for almost every pole dancer. Let us guide you through the technique of this seemingly difficult move and help you better learn the proper form in tackling it. In this class, you will not only be conditioning your body to take on this move, but also learn how to execute it safetly and with proper spotting. Proper technique keeps your body safe from injuries and extends your pole life :)
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 5
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes.
- Take note of Point 1.
TECH X HANDSPRING (2W)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.