Every Monday in March, Starts 1 March
750pm to 850pm (60 Mins)
By Instructor Louis
at Robinson Studio
Handsprings can be done in many ways! Dynamic handsprings are handsprings using momentum, speed, agility and body coordination. There also many combos/transitions that can be done prior to a handspring! These are all covered in the 4 weeks course of Dynamic Handspring. Each week covers different tricks.
Requirement: Polers should be able to execute a normal floor twisted and true grip handsprings.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 1 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes. You may transfer the full package to another person.
- Take note of Point 1.
DYNAMIC HANDSPRINGS (4W)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.