24 February 2021
815pm to 945pm (90 mins)
By instructor Louis
at Robinson Studio
One of Louis' favourite, the Phoenix! This power & momentum-based trick has many forms, and in order to tackle them, you will need to build up your understanding of this move to avoid deadlifting into it! Learn to execute this move as effectively as possible and soon you will be flying around in no time.
Minimum Requirement: Handspring, preferably both Twisted and True Grip Handsprings
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 1 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes.
- Take note of Point 1.
PHOENIX WORKSHOP (24 FEB)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.