POLE FLIPS WORKSHOP
17 February, Wednesday
815pm to 945pm (90 Minutes)
By instructor Louis
at Robinson Studio
There is also an acrobatic side to Pole Dancing and it includes incorporating Flip-like tricks! Join Louis as he guides you in some Pole flips. We guarantee that it is going to be a thrilling experience!
Minimum Requirement: Able to aerial invert and comfortable in leg hangs. Also should be comfortable in executing a stable shouldermount & shouldermount dismount, and Pole Flag.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 1 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes.
- Take note of Point 1.
POLE FLIPS WORKSHOP (17 FEB)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Replacement of these classes when purchased under promo can only be done with similar promotion workshops.
3. Any replacements has to be completed by the end of June.