POLE X ELF (LEVEL 5)
8-Week Full Term Course
Every Tuesday in April & May, Starts 13 April
800pm to 930pm
By Instructor Dionne/Yuan Ai
at MINOTAUR ROOM
In Elf, Level 5, students will be progressing towards taking on dynamic tricks.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 2 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, any form of replacements can only be done via MUTUAL SWAP on our Facebook Group PXD SOCIAL. Replacements can only be done for level classes that is the same or lower level than the one you missed.
- If you are missing class, please post it in the Facebook Group to help others with Replacing your slot. If you wish to take another student's slot, please comment on their post so that it can be confirmed.
- We are unable to allow more than the allowable capacity of students per class, hence please do not replace a class that you have not previously confirmed.
LEVEL X ELF (5) (TUE 800PM)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.