LEVEL REVISION - HYDRA
29 December, Tuesday
700pm to 800pm (60 mins)
By instructor Louis
Revisions are a good way to reattempt and improve your technique in past tricks. Who knows, you may just discover a new way or a more secure way to get into the move! So if you have struggled in a particular level, this revision lesson is for you.
In each class, key moves of that particular level will be handpicked by us for you to tackle and work on. Students are expected to have cleared that particular level once before to join the revision class.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 5
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes.
- Take note of Point 1.
LEVEL REVISION - HYDRA (29 DEC)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.