EXO ORIGINALS - OPEN LEVEL
2 Weeks per Choreo
5 & 12 May, Wednesday
700pm to 815pm (75 mins)
By Instructor Aileen
at Minotaur Room
EXO ORIGINALS - Our newly introduced segment of Exotic Pole that is focused on Choreography, led by EXOTICREW members Aileen and Desiree. They will be sharing their unique choreos to everyone via this segment of classes! Join them as they bring you different styles of choreos every time!
Here are some information about our Dance & Heels classes:
The classes may be single drop in classes or 2 to 4 weeks courses, depending on the Schedule.
Each class is 75 minutes, 2 classes per choreo.
Open level = faster pace teaching, suitable for polers with some Exotic experience. There will be variations given to tricks.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 2 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes. You may transfer the full package to another person.
- Take note of Point 1.
EXO ORIGINALS (AILEEN) (2W) (MAY)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.