DANCE X EXOTIC OPEN (LOUIS)
2 Weeks per Choreo
7 & 14 April, Wednesday
645pm to 800pm (75 mins)
By Instructor Louis
at Minotaur Room
Ultimately, there is a dance element in Pole Dancing. The diversity in styles for Pole Dancing makes it interesting and unique. There is almost a style for everyone - gentle flow of body movements to slow numbers or fierce, sexy and exotic to sassy ones.
Here are some information about our Dance & Heels classes:
The classes may be single drop in classes or 2 to 4 weeks courses, depending on the Schedule.
Each class is 75 minutes, 2 classes per choreo.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 2 2021
- All Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Missed DXE Open classes may be replaced with either DXE Intro or Beginner Classes, subject to availability. Please view which slots are available on the google form link on our website and fill in your details before attending the replacement class.
DANCEXOTIC (LOUIS) (2W)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.