DANCE X EXOTIC OPEN (LOUIS)
2 Weeks per Choreo
11 & 18 August, Wednesday
700pm to 815pm (75 mins)
By Instructor Louis
at Minotaur Room
Ultimately, there is a dance element in Pole Dancing. The diversity in styles for Pole Dancing makes it interesting and unique. There is almost a style for everyone - gentle flow of body movements to slow numbers or fierce, sexy and exotic to sassy ones.
Here are some information about our Dance & Heels classes:
The classes may be single drop in classes or 2 to 4 weeks courses, depending on the Schedule.
Each class is 75 minutes, 2 classes per choreo.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 32021
- All Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
DANCEXOTIC (LOUIS) (2W) (11 & 18 AUG)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.