DANCE X EXOTIC
2 Weeks per Choreo
22 & 29 July, Wednesdays
645pm to 800pm
By Instructor Dionne
at Robinson Studio
Ultimately, there is a dance element in Pole Dancing. The diversity in styles for Pole Dancing makes it interesting and unique. There is almost a style for everyone - gentle flow of body movements to slow numbers or fierce, sexy and exotic to sassy ones.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PHASE 2
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, replacements can only be done through Online Classes within one month (date to date). Please inform us of your notice of absense through whatsapp, 96405909, at least 4 hours before class.
- Classes are strictly non-replaceable once missed without prior notice.
- Take note of Point 1.
DANCEXOTIC (DIONNE) (2W)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.
2. Bookings of replacement classes can only be done through the website link.