DANCE X EXOTIC BEG (4W)
New Choregraphy each week!
Every Sunday in March
2.00pm to 3.15pm
New to Exotic choreographies or struggling in your Exotic choreo? This is the class for you. Downing it down a notch, each class will be focused more on guiding student's in some of the staple moves of exotic in the form of a simple choreography. Each instructor will be showcasing their unique style and breaking down styling and trick execution to prepare you for future speedier choreographies.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TERM 1 2021
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, there will be NO REPLACEMENTS for non level classes. You may transfer the full package to another person.
- Take note of Point 1.
DANCEXOTIC BEG (4W) (SUN) 2.00
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.