BEGINNER POLE TRIAL
10 August 2020 Monday
215pm to 315pm
at Robinson Studio
Interested in Pole Dancing but unsure if it suits you? Or would you like to experience how our level classes are conducted? Then sign up for our Pole Trial class!
Ease into the world of pole dancing as we guide you through the very basics of pole dancing. From a simple walk, to a basic climb and pole sit.
Here are some basic information about our Trial classes:
Trial classes are one time sessions and mainly cover introductory Pole tricks and theories.
There may be 1-2 trial classes scheduled per month. Please refer to our Schedule for dates/time.
Each class is 60 minutes.
Each trial class is $10/pax.
UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PHASE 2
- All Pole Practice & Classes booked are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person, informing us prior to the date of practice/class. Classes purchased in groups or packages, must be trasnferred in full.
- Pole Practice Sessions:
All Pole Practices are non-replaceable once missed. You may transfer the session(s) to another persion BEFORE the date of practice, but it cannot be transferred once missed.
- All classes may only be replaced if unable to attend due to quarantine or SHN orders. If you are not feeling well, please visit a doctor for medical exemption. Please inform us before date of class.
- For other reasons other than the three mentioned in above, replacements can only be done through Online Classes within one month (date to date). Please inform us of your notice of absense through whatsapp, 96405909, at least 4 hours before class.
- Classes are strictly non-replaceable once missed without prior notice.
- Take note of Point 1.
BEGINNER POLE TRIAL (10 AUG)
1. Once sessions are booked and confirmed, it is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. No refunds and rescheduling may be allowed for any cancellations made less than 48 hours or for no shows without notifications.
1. Refer to www.pxdpolestudio.com.sg/replacements for full terms and conditions for replacement of classes.